Monday, September 6, 2010

Reason for the 365 in 25





I have finally done it! Started at least. Started my 365 project which means a photo a day for the next year. I have been wanting to start this project for quite some time but have not managed to discipline myself to an effective start date. With the eve of my 25th wedding anniversary, I thought that this would be a great time to document the 25th year of marriage.

I would not only be capturing the events, happenings or things around me in my life but I also figured that I would be preserving bits of the past. I have the perfect first item I will photograph on the 7th. You will have to wait until then to see what it is I will be photographing.

Yes, I did officially start this on September the 6th, 2010 and the reason was to make sure I have a place ready for my photograph that I will be taking on the 7th.

A blog with out a photo is just no fun so I include one from 25 years ago. Here is to my 365! To my/our 25th Anniversary! A year of fun, challenges, pressure, decisions and documented memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment